There are many reasons why Kajabi is one platform that is compared with every other online course platform. A simple comparison will show you how it stands out and makes it much easier to turn your content, knowledge and ideas into products that can be sold.
Table of Contents
Kajabi Vs Ruzuku – Complete Comparison and Decision Guide
It is a complete solution that doesn’t require anything additional to help you. there is no need for any plug-in updates in the future, no need to update to the latest PHP version or worry about server concerns. Ruzuku is another popular platform that stands out with its features.
This guide will compare the two platforms and detail the features of the platform that stands out and gives you an edge.
Ease of Setting Up & Use
Both the platforms make it easy to setup create your course. It is both easy and quick to setup and manage your programs with Kajabi and Ruzuku. But there is so much more you can achieve with Kajabi that Ruzuku cannot do.
The initial course creation is easy with Ruzuku. Just click on the “create a new course” button and go through the process.
Kajabi allows you to do so much more and with equivalent ease.
- Create and run product launch campaigns
- Build sales pages
- Build squeeze pages
- Develop download pages
- Create video pages
Kajabi offers a 1-minute marketing page wizard for creating complete product launch series.
Ruzuku doesn’t allow you so much freedom. You can’t create a website with it. Both support custom domain, but
Ruzuku doesn’t support static pages, blog or website themes like Kajabi.
It’s easy to make a choice here.
When it comes to delivering content, both Kajabi and Ruzuku are neck to neck. Product themes is one of the advantages Kajabi has. It also offers instantly available and drip content that gets released as and when someone signs up. Ruzuku doesn’t support product themes but it supports more products.
Webinars play a crucial role in online courses and promotional content. There are many programs where it is required to share progress in ‘live’ situations so that the participants remain engaged. Both the platforms support video webinars.
Kajabi has a slight edge in terms of the webinar registration pages it supports.
When it comes to member management, both Kajabi and Ruzuku are neck to neck. Both support comment moderation, announcements, importing members, and member progress.
Kajabi is a big winner when it comes to promoting your programs. It provides a wide range of features to help you reach and nurture your target audience. Ruzuku is more affordable, but at a big cost.
- Autoresponders: Take appropriate automated action every time someone makes a move or shows interest.
- Email Broadcasts: There is no need for choosing any third-party email marketing service. Kajabi offers complete marketing solution under one roof.
- Opt-in Forms: Create appealing opt-in forms to get more sign-ups.
- Landing Pages: Create stunning high-conversion landing pages within minutes. You can choose from hundreds of unique templates, add copy and send out people to the page.
Kajabi also offers lead capturing and lead nurturing features.
Main Features of Kajabi
Kajabi allows you to create a wide range of online courses and programs based on which industry you specialize in. This can include:
- Online courses
- Training portals
- Membership sites
- File downloads
Promote any digital product that you may have.
- Product Themes: Kajabi offers fully-customizable themes so that you can choose a theme for each one of your product. Ruzuku doesn’t offer product themes.
- Responsive Courses: With Kajabi’s responsive product and page templates you can reach your target audience across any device. this helps ensure that your products will look the same on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets. Ruzuku doesn’t support web pages or product themes.
- Drip Content: Set your content to drip out and reach users based on a schedule according to the action they take. This helps in preventing overwhelming them with your content and increasing the chances of retention. Whenever new content gets released, an email is sent out automatically.
- Supports Several Methods of Upload: Kajabi provides several ways for uploading files, images and videos that you want your audience to download. You can drag and drop files, add a URL, or also access files form Google Drive or Drop box.
- Supports Video Hosting: Host videos and its encoding will be supported by Wistia. Allow your audience to view videos in a smooth and quick way. There is no need for anything else.
- Build Community: Kajabi supports in-course discussions, allowing you to engage with your customers. There can also be inter-customer interaction. Whenever someone gets a reply to their comment, they will be automatically notified. Ruzuku also supports similar feature.
There is no limit to the kind of files you can upload. Add documents, video, audio, images, or presentations. Add any type of file to add more value to your content. This will also help you reach more people with variety of content.
Both Kajabi and Ruzuku allow you to setup a price against your online program and access. Both the platforms also support coupons. However, Kajabi has the edge in terms of monthly subscriptions, upsells, bundles and support for different currencies.
When it comes to pricing, Ruzuku sounds like much more affordable than Kajabi. As already mentioned, that low price tag comes at a price. Kajabi is a full-blown platform that offers everything and marketing is one major aspect without which there is little sense in developing great online programs. Without product pages and web pages, there is again little sense in choosing an online course development program.
Both Kajabi and Ruzuku offer great features, but Kajabi offers many more features and tools than Ruzuku. Kajabi can provide you almost everything that Ruzuku can and then a lot more. In simple terms, when you make a choice between the two, you get exactly what you pay for.
If you are on a budget and need limited features, Ruzuku it is. If you want more features and reach out to your audience in a much more effective way, Kajabi it is. 🙂