DVDFab Blu-ray ripper is one of the most amazing Blu-ray rippers available in the market today. In this article, we will be talking about the Blu-ray ripper software by DVDFab. And in order to learn more about the concept, it is really important to understand the importance of a Blu-ray ripper and have knowledge about the Blu-ray discs.
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Software
A data storage format has been designed into a digital optical disc for superseding the DVD format for storing the videos in high-definition resolution is a Blu-ray disc.
Let’s talk in brief about Blu-ray Disc, what is it actually? It is a digital optical disc data storage format which has an excellent quality. While comparing it with the DVD format, it stands out amazingly well. It helps in storing the videos in high-definition resolution. Also, it stores 25GB and 50GB in single and doubles sided discs respectively. Overall, the videos with the Blu-ray discs give an excellent experience. The Blu-ray Ripper by DVDFab helps in ripping the discs at an incredible speed. This software uses a high-end NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology.
The DVDFab Blu-ray ripper software supports the multi-core CPUs and converts the disc contents in batches. So, what’s more with this ripper software? It significantly helps in editing the videos by using the subtitles, cropping, watermarks and trimming. Now, in the next section, we will talk about how to use the Blu-ray ripper software.
How to use DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper to rip files
The DVDFab Blu-ray ripper software works smoothly and the best way to demonstrate it through the steps.
• Download DVDFab Blu-ray ripper from its official website.
• When the downloading process will begin, you need to add the file choosing from the top menu.
• You can easily select from the range of formats and add them.
• Select the format you want to use for converting the videos or any audio format.
• It allows you to save the file to another device as well, so select the particular location.
• The options will be displayed from which you have to choose the required subtitles and audio type.
• You can make all the adjustments through the advanced settings including resolution, video quality, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, encoding method and video/audio codec.
• Using the editing tools of the software, you can add watermark, trim the video, insert subtitles and crop the part of a video.
The DVDFab offers flexible pricing options including the kits and individual products. They offer few options to choose from based on the preferences and requirements. Some of the options are similar for both Mac and Windows users. Also, it provides an additional option for a 3D video toolkit for the Mac users. it has a little bit complex pricing structure. The lifetime license of the Blu-ray software costs about $109 which is quite affordable. Other plans include:
• DVD Ripper for $74.9 and DVD Copy + DVD Ripper suite for $124.9 (lifetime license).
• The media player suite for lifetime costs about $129 which supports all media formats.
• The Passkey for Blu-ray and DVD costs about $105.
All these pricing options are available for Windows users. And for the Mac users, the first three options are the same. Also, there is a 3D video toolkit for the Mac users which costs around $239.
The best thing is that if you are a fan of DVDFab and want to grab the All-in-one package, then it costs about $299 which is for both Mac and Windows users.
With this Coupon FAB-LZG-OFF, everyone can save 20% in DVDFab Store.
DVDFab offers people with the best Blu-ray ripper software. It does offer a great combo of editing and ripping features. It works smoothly and efficiently. Also, this ripping software used advanced technology for delivering optimum performance.
It is an extremely great product which works remarkably. It has got all the features which people look out for in ripping software. The best thing about the Blu-ray ripper software is that it is developed in such a way that it makes the ripping process easy and smooth. So, we are sure that you all will have a great experience of using this software.
So, guys, what is your take? Whether to pick or kick DVDFab Blu-ray ripper software and why?