0

5 Tools Your Business Should Be Using to Improve the Customer Experience

Creating a great customer experience is one of the most valuable tools at a business’s disposal. Recent studies show that only 13% of Americans are not participating online, leaving a massive 87% of the population to interact on the internet in various ways. With online presence continually increasing, such has the importance of business’ reputation online. A key factor in developing a good reputation, is providing an enjoyable customer experience.

How to Increase the Customer Experience

Improve the Customer Experience

Website Design and User Interface

With so much content available on the internet, businesses are becoming increasingly more competitive for the everyday consumer’s attention. Ads and marketing campaigns can only reach so far if your homepage is hard to use. Frustrated or disinterested customers may give up trying to navigate your site altogether if it isn’t aesthetically pleasing or intuitive. Take a minute to read up on how to improve your business’s website here.

A Mobile Friendly Website

Hand in hand with website design and interface, is the mobile friendliness of your website. Estimates through 2020 suggest that mobile internet usage will only increase. With mobile taking 59% of the average adult’s time spent online, having a version of your website optimized for mobile users will continue to be vital in customer satisfaction.

One-Click

A multi-billion dollar idea according to this source, one-click shopping and one-click donating are revolutionizing the way that consumers shop online. With less friction to complete purchases (ie. time spent and errors committed while finalizing), it’s no wonder retailers like Amazon have been trying to lock the idea down with patents. Sites like DonateMate are already providing a streamlined and expedited experience for customers with the help of one-click interfaces.

Live Chat

Live chat is a key feature in ensuring that customers are happy with their experience. Almost ⅓ of consumers expect some variety of live chat to be available during their online experience, and those that had live chat at their disposal reported a hefty 73% satisfaction rating. Having chat to help consumers answer questions and address concerns not only allows businesses to ensure that nothing stands in the way of a consumer and a purchase, but drastically improves the customer’s experience.

Business Tools

Social Media Support

Of the roughly 3 billion internet users, over 2 billion have social media accounts. With customers using social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to voice both the good and bad about their experiences with businesses, and 67% of consumers have using a company’s social media site for servicing, having a presence on social media is no longer an option.

Businesses on social media can provide quick customer service, gain valuable customer insights, and provide a better customer experience substantially by staying active and responsive social media platforms. 🙂


Please Share this:

Harshil Barot

Harshil Barot is a Professional Blogger and Computer Geeks.
Apart from Blogging , he is a fun loving person. His areas of Interest are Computers,Web Designing, Photography and Wordpress.
At Just Web World he Writes about Blogging, Wordpress, Technology and Computer Tips and Tricks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *