If you really want to be a successful blogger, then one of the most important things to focus on is the Email Marketing. No matter when you run a small online business or a blog, it is important to ensure that you get the email addresses of all the visitors so that you can share the content as well as the case studies with them in private. You can easily convert the email list to your inner friend circle for sharing the best articles. But do you know that why we really need to build an email list? The reason is quite simple.
Table of Contents
GetResponse – Best Email Autoresponder
You might be getting visitors to your blog daily, but what if you won’t be able to work for a month on your blog? Your blog will eventually die if you won’t publish the articles on it. The subscribers and the visitors of your blog will forget you. Using the email marketing service, you can easily create the email list featuring the email addresses of your visitors, with whom you can keep a contact with and update them about the reason that why you won’t be able to update the blog.
So, today here we are with one of the best and the most reliable Email Marketing service provider, GetResponse, which is considered to be the best Email Autoresponder. There are numerous email marketing tools which are available in the market and GetResponse is one of them. It is one of the best tools for growing your business. This service has been founded in the year 1999 and even after 17 years, it has managed to be one of the most popular and the most reliable email marketing service.
It is not just a tool, but it is a service provider which helps in creating beautiful landing pages that further converts the visitors into subscribers. The email designs which are created using the GetResponse are beautiful and responsive, means that no matter which device you use for checking your emails, the design will look pretty awesome. It helps in creating emails, keeping the track of the stats, designing of the sign-up forms and helps in high leads and more conversion rates.
Key Features of GetResponse
- One of the best things about GetResponse is its variety of features and that too without any additional charges. Some of the best features of GetResponse include:
- Social sharing through the social networking websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter.
- List Booster feature helps in importing all the contacts from the Highrise, Gmail, Salesforce and Magento with one click.
- The App Center helps in interconnecting with the 100+ software/apps, including the Shopify, PayPal, Salesforce, google Analytics and much more.
- It offers Multimedia Center for creating the audio-video files.
- It also reports daily and weekly metrics along with the bounce rate, subscribers, automated report delivery and the auto responder statistics.
- Advanced Segmentation and Split A/B testing.
- API developer program and QR code generator.
- Landing Page creator.
- Responsive email designs.
- Free online surveys.
- The Free List Building program helps in boosting the contact list up to a new level of marketing.
What’s Good about GetResponse?
GetResponse offers a variety of stylish email templates from which the user can easily choose from, which you can easily customize. It even allows using the simple drag-n-drop design tool, which helps in creating the preferred designs.
- It has got a modern and clean design of the account dashboard along with the well-designed tools. It helps in reducing the strain on our eyes by providing plenty of white spaces.
- Time-saving email previews by using the Inbox Preview tool of GetResponse which helps in providing the screenshots of the email, including Outlook and Gmail.
What’s Bad about GetResponse?
- The entry-level price is slightly high, yet it offers the best features along with the full access.
- The event management features are missing and don’t support the company’s management processes.
Despite its major good and bad features, we also have some basic pros and cons about GetResponse.
Other Pros of GetResponse
- Drag-n-drop editor in its Email creator feature, which is easy-to-use
- Awesome customer support via live chat, phone, and Email
- It offers to track service for its inbuilt statistics
- Free iStock photos more than 1000+
- The message editor perfectly integrated with the Spam Assassin
- Inbox Preview and RSS to Email
- Mobile apps for Android and iPhone
- No credit card required and 30-day free trial
- Landing page creator
Cons of GetResponse
- No 99% deliverability guarantee
- No full-length RSS feature
Pricing Plans of GetResponse
The basic price plan of GetResponse starts from $15 per month for maximum 1000 subscribers. The pricing plans of GetResponse are available in 3 different types, which includes the Max, Email and Pro. It even provides a 4th option, Enterprise, for the large-scale users. The 3 major pricing plans include:
- $15 per month for 1000 subscribers.
- $25 per month for 2500 subscribers.
- $65 per month for 10000 subscribers.
- $75 per month or $165 per month for more than 10000+ subscribers.
If you will exceed the subscriber list, then GetResponse will charge you extra. The maximum features are included in its pricing plans along with the unlimited emailing. All these pricing plans of GetResponse differs in:
- Option of multi-user
- Facility of account manager
- Number of landing pages
- Split testing option
- Availability and number of participants or attendees in webinar
GetResponse is one of the best reliable email marketing service provider, which helps to improve the effectiveness of the email campaigns. It is a bulk email service which helps in creating the pieces for email marketing easily and quickly by including the social networking buttons, embedded links and videos and much more.
It even allows to import the contact lists easily and helps in searching through the database for the specific names. With its super-amazing advanced features, GetResponse has managed to be the best one, which would be hard for the other services to pass up.
So, it is the right time to choose the best one. Go for GetResponse. 😀